Book a Speaker
Grow Membership
Reduce Turnover
employee engagement

Reduce turnover.

The resources, solutions and curriculum below are just a few of the tools we offer to companies wondering how to tackle turnover. Check out Sarah Sladek's latest book, get started on your custom employee engagement report or talk to one of our team members about strategy development tailored to your organization's needs and budget.

Resources

Books

Knowing Y: Engage the Next Generation Now

Buy on AmazonASAE Member Buy
Research papers

Why They Quit: Understanding the Billion-Dollar Millennial Employee Turnover Epidemic

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Blog posts

From One Gen Xer To Another

We often joke that Generation X is the forgotten middle child of today’s generational conflict. It’s like being the Jan Brady of the workforce, stuck between glamorous Marcia and cute-as-a-button-with-pigtails Cindy. In many ways, this is more than a joke. It’s the reality. Gen X makes up only 22% of the current workforce with Gen Y/Millennials and Baby Boomers making up the other 78%.

Read more

Solutions

Strategy Retreat

We will uncover key measurements related to your organization's brand, culture, and identification of the gaps preventing goal realization as well as employee turnover or member disengagement. The research phase is followed by a stakeholder retreat examining the organization's current status and future goals in greater detail, at which point XYZ U will author a report that outlines research findings and recommends a strategy for the next 12 months.

Strategy Coaching

Kick off the process with a stakeholder retreat to examine your organization’s current status and future goals. Over the next six weeks, we will uncover key measurements related to organizational culture, benefits, marketing, and competitive analysis develop a recommended strategy for the next 24 months. Results and recommendations will be discussed during a half-day retreat and follow-up will be administered via four webinars to serve as an accountability partner and/or provide additional education.

Employee Engagement Report

Our research process gathers insightful feedback, ideas, and input from specific employee segments and centers of influence. We’ll identify how young employees and prospective employees view your organization’s brand, employee experience, and other factors influential in their decision to engage.

Get Started

Curriculum

Generation Z

Meet Gen Z (born 1996-2009). The first generation of the 21st century came of age during the most disruptive decade of the last century and are about to make a big impact on your organization and our economy.

Learn more

Generations@Work

Discover solutions and proven strategies for engaging employees in this ever-evolving, multi-generational workforce.

Learn more

Knowing Y

Explore recruitment, retention, management, and marketing strategies your organization needs to engage Gen Y.

Learn more

Like a Boss

Equip young leaders with the tools to manage, motivate, inspire, and engage their older counterparts.

Learn more

Managing Millennials

Knowing what Millennials want and need is critical to every company’s survival.

Learn more

Workforce Future

The year 2020 is right around the corner. Is your organization ready?

Learn more

Take the first step towards your future.

Looking for a game changer at your next event or a strategy unique to your organization?

ResourcesSolutionsCurriculum